Access to Library and Senior Services
Garland Smith Public Library
• Checkouts are extended and late fees waived until the library reopens.
• A book drop is available outside for returns.
• Curb-side pickup is available on Thursdays from 1pm – 3pm by placing books on hold using the library web site; library staff will call the phone number on file when materials are ready for pickup.
• Free e-book downloads are available; visit okvirtuallibrary.overdrive.com and use library card number to sign in. Password is the seven-digit phone number associated with the library card
• Free wifi is available 24/7 outside of the library. The network name is “LibraryGuest.”
Senior Nutrition Site at Marlow Community Center in Redbud Park
• Meals will be provided at the usual time via drive-up at the Community Center
• Seniors who are unable to come to the site may call 580-658-5773 to arrange for delivery
Please support the Marlow Review by subscribing today!